Tuesday, April 10, 2012



Hi !

I am Samantha....A long nail diva from the South East Asia

Welcome to my beautiful world of exotic & natural toenails .....grown specially for my loving and adorable friends who are all UNIQUE human beings on this earth

Come and share your passion for long toenails with me...For those who appreciate foot beauty, those who love to spoil me...I am here to give you that soul fulfilling experience  your heart  always yearned for

So erotic......so sensual......so ecstatic...
beyond your wildest dreams !!!
Come and feel the difference....

That's ME......SAMANTHA















2 comments:

  1. just want to express my enthusiasm for your toenails. Wow. Your toenails are so incredible, so unbelievable, so lovely, and SO BEAUTIFUL! How can you walk on the street without people staring at your feet? Just amazing! You have very, very beautiful feet, but even more beautiful toenails, which is EXTREMELY RARE. I love you. You are such a goddess! You must be a very beautiful woman. It would be so cool to have a glimpse of your face. But all I can say is keep up the great work. Please don't cut your nails or at least keep them as long as possible. As I said before, you should be very proud of your toenails. There is no need to be embarrassed whatsoever, because I love them. Please have more photos of your toenails. I hope you can post some good videos of your unpolished toenails. That would be awesome fan service.
    Aljufree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, promote new vids please, I'm a fan. Thank you so much yaar

    ReplyDelete